The “Tiramisu Home Kit” includes:
- Nescafe Instant Coffee (200 g)
- Valrhona Cocoa Powder (1 Kg)
- Paysan Breton Whipping Cream (1 Ltr)
- Eggs (30 pcs)
- Mascarpone (500 g)
- Caster Sugar (750 g)
- Savoiardi Biscuit Long Finger (200 g)
20 g Valrhona Cocoa Powder, 25 g Nescafe Instant Coffee, 200 g Paysan Breton Whipping Cream, 400 g Mascarpone, 85 g of Savoiardi Biscuit Long Finger (around half a packet), 100 g Caster Sugar, 1 Whole Egg, 3 Egg yolk, 1 Ltr Water
- Whip the cream with the kitchen aid until it gets a Chantilly texture
- Cook the eggs, egg yolk and sugar at 80°C through a bain-marie
- Whip with a kitchen aid until it is cold
- Combine the mixture of the egg and sugar, the mascarpone and the whipped cream
- Add the warm water to the instant coffee.
- Deep the lady finger biscuit into the coffee syrup.
- Put a layer of soaked lady finger biscuit on the base of the plate.
- Pour the mascarpone cream over the lady finger biscuit.
- Repeat another layer of soaked Savoiardi Biscuit Long Finger
- Spread remainder of mascarpone mixture on top
- Let it set for 4 to 6 hours in the chiller
- Just before serving sprinkle with cocoa powder and crunchy pearl
- Enjoy and don’t forget to share!