The “Banoffee Pie Kit” includes:
- Lotus Biscuit (50 Pcs)
- Valrhona Chocolate Feves Dulcey (1 Kg)
- Agrilait Full Fat Milk (1 L)
- President Cream (1 L)
- Gelatin Powder (100 g)
- Frozen Banana Puree - no added sugar (1 Kg)
Recipe of the Banofee Pie (10 servings)
Ingredients : 300 g Dulcey Pressed Sablé, 350 g Namelaka Dulcey, 3 Bananas, 700 g Banana Chantilly
- Spread the Dulcey Pressed Sablé in a mould, keep it for 30 min in the chiiler, to set.
- Pipe the Dulcey cremeux, on the top of the pressed sablé
- Dispose the sliced banana on the top of the dulcey cremeux.
- Whip the banana chantilly.
- Pipe nicely the chantilly to have a harmonious finishing
- Place some slices of caramelized banana, and some zest of dulcey chocolate
- Keep in chiller for 1 hour for all the ingredients to set together
Dulcey Pressed Sablé
Ingredients: 150 g lotus biscuit, 150 g Chocolate Feves Dulcey
Slightly Break the speculos
Mix it with the melted chocolate
Spread it out or cut it into your choice of shape before storing in the refrigerator.
2 g Gelatin, 75 g Whole Milk, 125 g Chocolate Feves Dulcey, 145 g Cream
- Rehydrate the gelatin in a cold water for 10 min.
- Bring the milk to the boil and add the rehydrated gelatin
- Slowly pour the warm mixture over the melted chocolate to make an emulsion using a spatula
- Immediately mix using an electric mixer to make a perfect emulsion
- Add the cold cream then mix again
- Leave to stiffen in the refrigerator
3 g Gelatin, 180 g Frozen Banana Puree, 140 g Chocolate Dulcey feves, 350 g Cream
- Hydrate the gelatin with the cold water.
- Heat up the puree with the glucose at low heat and add the melted gelatin
- Pour progressively onto the melted white chocolate
- Create the emulsion by passing through the hand blende
- Reserve in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours, better 8 hours.
- Whip until consistency and pipe directly