Product: Choc Feves Manjari 64%
Description: Tangy and Red Fruits: This Single Origin dark chocolate is made from rare cocoa beans from Madagascar giving it a fresh, acidic, sharp bouquet with red fruit notes.
Product Code: 37326
- 4 ea oranges
- 1000 g water
- 1000 g sugar (divided in 4)
Use 250g out of this bag of Manjari 64% dark chocolate.
- Clean the oranges.
- Simmer the oranges in water for about 10 minutes. Drain and repeat twice.
- Slice ½ cm round slices of the oranges. Place them in a large pan.
- Cover with 1000g water and add 250g of sugar.
- Leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add another 250g sugar and keep repeating until you have done so 4 times.
- Place the slices on a cooling rack to dry and crystalize.
- Temper your MANJARI 64% dark chocolate using one of the techniques showcased in this video.
- Place the tempered chocolate in a deep bowl.
- Once your oranges are dried, dip them each halfway into the chocolate.
- Allow any excess chocolate to dip off, and lightly scrape the edge on the side of the bowl.
- Place the dipped orange slices on a piece of parchment paper to set.
- Once the chocolate is set, they are ready to enjoy!
- Serve at a party, enjoy as a snack, or wrap in ribbon as a beautiful homemade gift.