The "Levain Style Cookies Kit" includes:
- Valrhona Dark Chocolate Drops 60% (250 g)
- Liquid Whole Egg Pasteurised (1 kg)
- Tate & Lyle Dark Soft Brown Sugar (500 g)
- Unsalted Gourmet Butter (240 g)
- Maldon Salt Flakes (250 g)
- Arm & Hammer Baking Soda (454 g)
- Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar (500 g)
- Molini Pizzuti All Purpose Flour (1 Kg)
- 1 cup of Unsalted Paysan Breton Butter, cold and cut into small cubes
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar
- 100 g of Liquid Whole Egg Pasteurized
- 3 cups pf Molini Pizzuti All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon of Maldon Salt Flakes
- 2 cups of Valrhona Dark Chocolate Drops
- 2 cups of Walnuts, roughly chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the cold cubed butter, brown sugar, and caster sugar for 4 minutes or until creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one.
- Stir in the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, add salt. Mix until just combined to avoid overmixing. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and form tall balls on the baking sheet.
- Leave the dough balls to rest in the freezer for about 15-30 minutes to harden the dough and during this time, preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes at 190°C. These cookies are particularly delicious when still lukewarm with a large glass of milk.
*Photos displayed are for illustration purpose only. The products will not be delivered in a separate box.